Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A thankful heart

     Selfishness will not be my life. I am beginning to understand that when I focus on the cross, everything is clearer. What the Lord did for us, nothing can compare. I feel I am starting a new chapter in my life. One that is thankful and not self-seeking. The Word keeps me satisfied. I start every day with scripture and relaxing thoughts of thankfulness. Why am I so blessed? The Lord loves me and you! I will keep my focus on those pierced hands and bruised body. The devil tries to sway me, but he will NOT win! I have new direction. I know that God is calling me to get people healthy. I will not focus on my problems, instead, i will help those in need. I will stay focused on my health and my family! ALL FOR YOU LORD JESUS! For, it is well, it is well, with my soul. The Love of God brings me peace like nothing in this world. I will live for him. Not of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment