Monday, September 3, 2012

Being a mom is a very tough job, but its the most rewarding too! Your children are a direct result of the things you teach them. The time and attention you spend will determine what kind of person they become. Life isnt perfect and we will make mistakes about what we do around them, but the little things could mean the most.
 Show them you really care by teaching them things and spending time with them. Find things they are interested in and go from there. You could read a book, take a walk, excercise, go to the park and fly a kite, or play ball. There are so many things you can do together to pass the time that we teach your children fundamentals of how to be. Like respect and responsibility. Even just eating a meal together and discussing how the day went is a good way to connect.
 I find it very satisfying that i have had a good day with my kids! So i do my best to schedule the day and add play time or creativity. Even just sitting outside early in the morning when its nice is special to us. I love to find things my children enjoy and cultivate their talents. I like to take a moment for each one and let them know they are special and loved.
 As challenging and time consuming children are, they are worth the effort and time. I am proud to be a mother of inspiring kids who i want to teach focus as well as creativity and adventure. They teach me as much as i teach them.  I love pouring myself into their development. Sometimes i think i dont do enough and that i dont work hard enough and then i remember that i have the most important job of all: shaping little minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment